SnD-CTF

Join Us Today In Join Us Section

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SnD-CTF

Join Us Today In Join Us Section

SnD-CTF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SnD-CTF Quake 3 Search And Destroy

+2
Evilkiss
'Cyco.
6 posters

cyco leaving snd

'Cyco.
    'Cyco.

cyco leaving snd Empty cyco leaving snd

Post by 'Cyco. Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:48 pm

mmmh i leave coz this club is really getting something like wtf, people join the club and get admin without even a vote of members, no private section to discuss about future recruit, only q3ctf1 players (except phenix who plays really good, and evo =D), bye and cya guys in the arena to play some games =)
    Evilkiss
    Evilkiss
    Moderators
    Moderators

cyco leaving snd Empty Re: cyco leaving snd

Post by Evilkiss Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:37 pm

U r right... There are lots of wrong things happening here, but i would suggest to wait 1 more day and i'll make miracles... cyco just wait a little...
    Phen-X
    Phen-X
    Administrators
    Administrators

Post by Phen-X Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:37 am

I would like Flesh to help me a bit with administration... x) I'm still with my stupid xXx Leadership attitude :s well there's at least something I should do.
    'Cyco.
    'Cyco.

Post by 'Cyco. Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:56 am

well i'll wait till something happen, anyway you guys have my xfire, so you still can contact me if you need help for something Wink
    Flesh
    Flesh
    Administrators
    Administrators

Post by Flesh Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:11 am

the forum has been infected as i can see.
    Cyco : Phen gave to snake the right to administare the forum only for one reason : changing some aspects like colors, forum's header. the >sNd| isnt like wtf as you said : the Club was created by me and Phen-X and it will be administarted in futur only by us, as evil made a good job with us we have decided too put him as a moderator, we wait to know better our members before giving other responsabilities. we were talking me and Phen-x that you should moderate the forum too cause you are experimanted by the way if you want to leavet then its you decision.
    'Cyco.
    'Cyco.

Post by 'Cyco. Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:42 am

well it's not that i want to leave but i feel like wtf is here, it's getting like Lost-club, everyone gets in only by posting his name =S; responsabilities are given without a vote in a private section only visible for full-members

i don't even know half of the members, the only one i know are flesh, phenix, evil, evo, divad, milky and edi, but in xfire list there were about 20members =S

i think this way; for example: i go on holiday one week, when i come back, everything could been has changed lol

i can rejoin but i dont want to be an admin coz i am co-foundator of my clan so i have enough stuff to do with this
    divad
    divad

cyco leaving snd Empty mm

Post by divad Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:54 am

cyco, i agree with u. I think we must stop acept more member. Do some section only for members. We must work together to do a great Club.
    edi
    edi

Post by edi Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 am

This is all true.. Like what happened with snake, He started warning me and etc.. AND HOW LONG HAVE HE BEEN IN SND? 1 WEEK ?;O b4 We had more practices, maybe you still have maybe its me who is too inactive cus of school, anyways GL to u
    Flesh
    Flesh
    Administrators
    Administrators

Post by Flesh Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 am

i think that recrutments should be locked for a moment..we must organized first our selfs in order too start regular activities like trainings and why not little tournament every week.
    i will cal a vote for this in an appropriate topic, all members shall deceide and we'll see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content